Ny versjon til Fast- og Slow-ring.
Vi nærmer oss sakte men sikkert lanseringen av den store sensommer-oppdateringen av Windows 10. Datoen er 2. august.
Last ned 14376
Derfor girer Microsoft opp takten, og har lansert nok en testversjon for de av dere som er Fast Ring-testere. Denne gang er versjonsnummeret 14376.
Det er ingen kjente feil i denne.
Jo, også er versjon 14372 lansert for de i Slow Ring.
Dette er rettet:
- We’re rolling out an Store update (11606.1001.25) that improves performance and reliability and includes fixes for accessibility as well.
- Clicking on networks or VPN connections in the network flyout on the taskbar should now launch the network settings page like it should. We also fixed an issue where the network flyout would sometimes only show the network settings link, despite being currently connected to Wi-Fi.
- For my dev peeps: we fixed the issue causing an error message when you enable Developer Mode due to the necessary package needed from Windows Update not being published appropriately. Go forth and create!
- We have updated Narrator to now support using physical volume buttons to adjust the volume while Narrator is in Scan Mode. We also fixed an issue that could result in Narrator crashing when arrowing through list entries.
- We have updated Windows Hello on the Lock screen to not repeat the name of the person logging in, when it is already displayed on the screen.
- We have fixed an issue where you might be unable to type in some UWP apps. We also fixed an issue resulting in certain Polish characters being duplicated when typed into UWP apps.
- We fixed an issue where the Lock screen background might not be displayed correctly.
- We fixed an issue where your password would revert be being hidden if you tried to edit it while holding the reveal button.
- We fixed an issue where the search dropdown in the Settings app could end up displaying above the search box instead of below it. We also fixed an issue where the “For developers” settings page would be blank while checking for an optional package, and an issue resulting in no handwriting, speech and other optional components being listed for languages that do support them.
- We fixed an issue that could result in not being able to turn on “set time zone automatically”.
- We fixed an issue where the icons in some Start menu tiles could appear zoomed in, for example Alarms & Clock app or Calculator app.
- We have improved the consistency in scrolling and zooming speeds between monitors when using a precision touchpad on a multiple-monitor setup.
- We fixed an issue that could result in Explorer.exe crashing after receiving a notification from Microsoft Edge.
- We fixed an issue where the caret might jump to the beginning of the line, rather than maintaining current y axis position when using the up and down arrow keys in a textbox in Microsoft Edge.
- We fixed an issue resulting in an authentication error when launching mstsc.exe from an elevated Command Prompt.