Og dette er rettet.
Microsoft har sluppet en ny testversjon som speiler innholdet på din S8 eller S9 (flere mobiler blir støttet senere).
Men de har nå også oppdatert 1809, den nyeste stabile versjonen i form av oppdateringen KB4489899 – denne bringer versjonsnummeret til 17763.379.
- Addresses an issue in Microsoft HoloLens with tracking and device calibration that has affected some users. You may notice improvement 10-15 minutes after installing this update, but we recommend resetting the holograms for best results.
- Addresses an issue that may cause users to receive “Error 1309” while installing or uninstalling certain types of MSI and MSP files.
- Addresses an issue that may degrade graphics and mouse performance with desktop gaming when playing certain games, such as Destiny 2, after installing KB4482887.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Shell, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers, Windows Server, Windows Linux, Windows Hyper-V, Windows Datacenter Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Wireless Networking, the Microsoft JET Database Engine, Windows Kernel, Windows, and Windows Fundamentals.
Vær klar over denne feilen
«After installing this update, Internet Explorer 11 may have authentication issues. This occurs when two or more people use the same user account for multiple, concurrent login sessions on the same Windows Server machine, including Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and Terminal Server logons. Symptoms reported by customers include, but may not be limited to:
- Cache size and location show zero or empty.
- Keyboard shortcuts may not work properly.
- Webpages may intermittently fail to load or render correctly.
- Issues with credential prompts.
- Issues when downloading files.»
«Create unique user accounts so that two people don’t share the same user account when logging on to a Windows Server machine. Additionally, disable multiple RDP sessions for a single user account for a specific Windows Server.
Microsoft is working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.»
«After installing this update on machines that have multiple audio devices, applications that provide advanced options for internal or external audio output devices may stop working unexpectedly. This issue occurs for users that select an audio output device different from the “Default audio device”. Examples of applications that may stop working include:
- Windows Media Player
- Realtek HD Audio Manager
- Sound Blaster Control Panel»
«As a temporary solution, change the output of the application to Default in the per-application audio-settings found under Settings > System > Sound> App Volume and device preferences.
Alternatively, select the “Default Audio Device” in the options provided by the application; please refer to the application’s user-manual for details.
For example, to set the Default Audio Device in Windows Media Player:
- Open Windows Media Player > Tools > Options > Devices.
- Select the device and choose Properties.
- On the next dialog, from the drop-down menu under Select the Audio Device, choose Default Audio Device from the list.
Microsoft is working on a resolution and estimates a solution will be available in late March 2019.»