Apple har etter syv beta-versjoner endelig lansert iOS 10.2 i endelig versjon.
Også Watch OS 3.1.1 er lansert i tillegg til tvOS 10.1.
iOS 10.2 har vært under testing hos Apple siden 31. oktober. Vi kan gledelig melde at batterilevetiden er mye bedre på iPhone 7 Plus. I den nye versjonen er den nye TV-appen med også.
I hovedsak er det snakk om endringer under panseret, som nevnt bedre batterilevetid, samt enklere pålogging på TV-tjenester i USA og nye emoji-er.
Dette er endret
- 3 new droplets wallpapers for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Bluetooth headphones and other wireless audio devices now display a headphone icon in the iOS status bar.
- Unicode 9.0 emoji, such as clown face, drooling face, selfie, face palm, fox face, owl, shark, butterfly, avocado, pancakes, croissant and more. There are also profession emoji in male and female genders like firefighter, mechanic, lawyer, doctor, scientist and others. There are more than a hundred new emoji to choose from and some of the older emoji have been redrawn in Apple’s new style.
- Emergency SOS feature from Apple Watch can now be invoked when the Power button is pressed five times in a quick succession. You can set up or disable Emergency SOS, choose your emergency contacts and adjust other features like the countdown sound in Settings → General → Emergency SOS. A new splash screen in iOS 10.2’s Health app reminds you to pick your emergency contacts. The feature works in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Russia, Spain, UK and US.
- Smoother animations throughout iOS, but still not 100 percent perfect.
- “Preserve Settings” section in Settings → Photos & Camera for remembering the last-used Camera Mode, Photo Filter or Live Photo setting. The last option prompts Camera to remember your last-used Live Photo mode rather than automatically reset to Live Photo turned on, like before.
- “Love” and “Celebration” fullscreen effects in Messages.
- Quick Reply text is now saved. This lets you start typing a message in the Quick Reply interface and continue right where you left off after launching the full Messages app.
- “Show Contact Photos” in Settings → Messages, when disabled, now also removes profile images from the top of conversation threads. Previously, this toggle removed contact photos from Messages’ main conversation view only.
- Music app has more prominent Shuffle and Repeat buttons.
- “Show Star Ratings” section in Settings → Music to turn on displaying your star ratings in the action sheets within the Music app. When this is on, you can also rate a song by pressing it in Music with 3D Touch.
- Sorting options for your music have been removed from Settings → Music because they’re now accessible directly in the Music app. Options to sort playlists by Type, Title or Recently Added can now be found in Music as well.
- Notification Center now remembers the place where you left off, including your position on the widgets screen. This lets you jump directly to your favorite widgets when invoking Notification Center from the Lock/Home screen.
- Single Sign-On support in Settings → TV Provider.
- “Press and Hold to Speak” section in Settings → General → Accessibility → Home Button to disable or replace Siri with Voice Control when holding the Home button. When enabling Siri from a disabled state, a new splash screen pops up.
- “TV”, Apple’s new channel guide app, lets you see your TV subscriptions along with iTunes purchases and rentals in one convenient place. The app supports Single Sign-On and Siri Live Tune-In and features a built-in store to discover new releases, premium movies and popular TV shows.
- “TV“ widget for the TV app.
- Videos app and its accompanying widget have been removed.