Microsoft har hyppig-oppdatert Windows 10 for Fast Ring-testere så hyppig i det siste, at når det går over en uke kribler det i fingrene.
På den igjen
Men nå har selskapet atter en gang mekket en ny versjon, og rullet den ut. 14915 er tilgjengelig for PC og mobil, og har med seg en haug med feilrettinger i tillegg til å støtte «Delivery Optimization» for test-versjoner.
Dette betyr at om du laster ned 14915 på en PC på lokalnettverket, slipper de andre maskinene å laste ned fra nettet, men henter i stedet fra lokalnettet. «Delivery Optimization» er også støttet for mindre oppdateringer av OS-et, samt app-oppdateringer.
Merk at denne testversjonen har en feil i seg som kan medføre at innstillingsappen krasjer om man besøker «Personalization».
Dette er rettet
- We fixed the issue with being unable to use the power button on the Start menu.
- We fixed the issue causing Cortana’s text to speech capabilities to not work. Cortana should be able to read text messages out loud for you, tell jokes, sing, or give verbal prompts as expected.
- We fixed the issue causing the Settings app to crash on certain editions of Windows 10 when navigating to different settings pages due to a missing .dll file.
- We made a number of improvements to translations, including fixing an issue in Windows Update where it would say “your phone is up to date” in French when confirming that your PC was up to date.
- Changing functionality via Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider Program such as your ring settings should now work again on this build. For more information – see this forum post.
- We fixed a compatibility issue from a recent platform change that causes apps such as Yahoo Mail, Trivia Crack, Google and the Skype Translator Preview app to crash.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders experiencing a delay in Mail notification toasts appearing.
- We fixed an issue where the “Open with” dialog’s “Look for another app on this PC” link wasn’t working if the dialog appeared after using the “Run” dialog to open a file with an unassociated file type.
- We have updated the Connect flyout so that the clickable area for each device listed now spans across the full width of the flyout.
- We fixed an issue where if a Chinese Input Method Editor is active it could result in logging in to not succeed after device goes into and is woken up from Connected Standby.
- We fixed an issue where for certain websites in Microsoft Edge, using CTRL + A to select all text and then copying it and trying to paste it into Notepad wouldn’t paste anything.
- We fixed an issue where importing favorites into Microsoft Edge from Internet Explorer would fail if the Favorites folder had been redirected to another folder, for example “C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Favorites”.
Feil i den nye versjonen
- Adobe Acrobat Reader crashes when you try to launch it.
- You may experience a black screen when signing out and switching to another user account and will be unable to log in to that account. A reboot of your PC should allow you to log in to that account.
- Bash may not work after upgrading to this build. To get it working again, go to “Turn Windows features on or off”, scroll down and check “Windows Subsystem for Linux (beta)” and click ok. After a reboot, Bash should work again.
- The Settings app may crash when going to Settings > Personalization.