Klokken 09:00 i morgen tidlig kan de som har EA Play (maks ti timer), Play Pro eller Gold eller Ultimate-utgavene av Battlefield 2042 spille før den allmenne lanseringen 19. november. De som kun har standard-utgaven av spillet må nemlig vente til fredag neste uke.
- Xbox Series X|S: 51,42GB
- Xbox One: 27,60GB
- PS5: 42,71GB
- PS4: (forventet) 25-30GB
- PC: 47,46GB
Konsoll-spillere kan spille fra midnatt.
Ray tracingen i dette spillet stjeler mange FPS
Vi har allerede skrevet en sniktitt om en av årets største spill, og selv om vi ikke ønsker å konkludere da vi trenger flere timer med det, er vi optimistiske. Spesielt Portal er morsomt da man kan gå tilbake i tid og spille tidligere Battlefield-spill i en ny visuell innpakking. Ofte er dette morsommere, spesielt om man ikke er på lag med folk man også snakker med i sanntid, da kartene er mindre og det er mer nærkamp.
Vi nevnte i sniktitten at vi ikke fikk til FPS-telleren, men den fungerer nå. Ved høyt detaljnivå i 4K når vi 60 FPS med ray tracing aktivert. Om man velger å droppe ray tracingen øker FPS-en til 80 med Ultra-detaljnivå med DLSS i kvalitetsmodus.
De aller fleste vil derfor ønske å deaktivere den visuelle effekten, spesielt om man spiller med 4K-oppløsning. Vi har ikke opplevd noen krasj eller andre tekniske problemer utover følgende: Corsair iCue-programvaren vil skape massiv etterslep om du har en mus fra samme produsent, trådløs eller ei.
Maskinen vi tester på:
- RTX 3080
- AMD 5600x
- 32GB RAM
Her er PC-lanseringskartet:
Dette er PC-kravene:
Om du fremdeles er usikker på hvilken versjon som lanseres når:
Kjente feil ved lansering
● All Platforms – We have identified some server instances of rubberbanding when the
big silos on Breakaway are destroyed*
● All Platforms – On the mode Breakthrough, players will be unable to spawn on B1 while
it is contested*
● All Platforms – Bridge destruction states have a tendency to desync if the player joins at
a late stage in the round*
● All Platforms – On the mode, Breakthrough, players will be unable to spawn on B1 while
it is contested*
● PC, Xbox Series X|S & PlayStation 5 – There are some rare instances of visual
flickering while playing on Discarded*
● PlayStation 5 – Within the Weather Station on Manifest, while the building is in a
destroyed state there are rare instances that can cause severe flickering of our lighting
systems, which has the potential to trigger those with Photosensitive Conditions*
● All Platforms – We are aware of some miscellaneous issues causing players to become
stuck within world geometry*
○ Several of these are being fixed for a patch after launch, please continue to
report any scenario where you get stuck in the maps!
● All Platforms – In some situations, Bots are unable to revive downed players*
● All Platforms – We’re aware of Ranger malfunctioning when ordered over some
obstacles, and we are working to improve this.
● All Platforms – Ranger can become non-responsive to “Go To” orders if the player is far
away from Ranger, and we are similarly working to improve this.
● All Platforms – The Lock-on sound effect for helicopters can continue after the
Helicopter has been destroyed*
User Interface & Messaging:
● All Platforms – There is currently no error message to indicate to the player that the
game is still installing*
● All Platforms – Subtitles are not present on video tutorials even if the subtitle setting is
● Battlefield Portal – Loadouts have a slight tendency to not save when entering or
leaving a match*
● Battlefield Hazard Zone – When starting a second round, unlocks from the previous
round are triggered during the intro sequence*
● All Platforms – When returning back to the main menu after a match, Specialist’s
textures may be slow to load*
● All Platforms – The “Vertical Sync” option does not have any effect when activated while
using a 144hz monitor*
● All Platforms – “View Profile” option is not present in “Search EA ID” between
same-platform Xbox Series S|X and PlayStation 5 players*
● All Platforms – We’re aware of a unique situation where accounts that have access to
Battlefield 2042 across multiple platforms may cause Cross Play Friends to not appear*
● All Platforms – The attackers playercard doesn’t load after getting killed by another
● All Platforms – Sprint/Boost hint text is currently misleading*
Progression & Unlocks:
● All Platforms – The rank displayed in the bottom right of the Main Menu does not always
update with the player’s actual rank achieved after an Online session.
○ We’re working to resolve this issue and will follow up with further updates at a
● All Platforms – Weapon Skins are unlocked but will show an incomplete progress bar
until the game has been restarted*
○ Restarting the game will fix this for you, however a fix has been made for an
● All Platforms – All Locked Character / Weapon / Vehicle skins are missing their Mastery
● All Platforms – The “Fly Not Ye Cowards” Playercard Art unlock objective is currently
incorrect, you will need to visit two locations on El Alamein, in the same life, to unlock
● All Platforms – EMP Mine is currently incorrectly labelled. We will be renaming this to
EMP Grenades at a later date.
● All Platforms – Some skins are applying over weapon charms.
○ We’re working to fix this as soon as possible.
● All Platforms – The Mastery bar won’t show for hardware items until T5 is unlocked*
● PlayStation 5 – The Med-Pen Mastery Badge is not currently tracking progress after
● PlayStation 5 – Captain Caspian Playercard Background is not unlocked after
completing its criteria*
Weapons & Gadgets:
● All Platforms – Players are currently unable to deploy the OV-P Recon Drone while
● PC – The OV-P Recon Drone is not currently locking onto enemy targets or vehicles*
XDR Holo Sight
● All Platforms – We’re aware of some instances of flickering when ADS with the XDR
● All Platforms – On rare occasions, vertical aiming in a vehicle can be inoperable upon
● All Platforms – Some vehicles may not have controller vibration when used*
● All Platforms – We’re aware of some vehicles not having RTAO (Ray-traced Ambient
● All Platforms – Rockets from the MD540 Nightbird that impact the ground can
sometimes appear as being frozen*
● All Platforms – Parachutes sometimes remain open, even after the player has landed.
○ This will be improved upon in an upcoming update.
● PC – We’re aware of players experiencing an issue with mouse input when it comes to
selecting a Specialist within Hazard Zone
○ While we are working to resolve this in an upcoming patch, players can bypass
this by selecting their chosen Specialist with the spacebar.
● All Platforms – Players are currently unable to revive downed teammates if they are
inside the MV38-Condor (at Extraction Point)*
● All Platforms – We’re aware of some rare instances of the Extraction Streak not
updating after multiple extractions have taken place*