“Feature Update to Windows 10, versjon 21H1” kan nå lastes ned om du er på beta eller Release Preview-kanalene.
KB5001391 (last ned) ble også lansert i dag, og denne retter mye:
- Addresses an issue that prevents a site from transitioning out of Microsoft Edge IE Mode when expected.
- Addresses an issue that fails to remove mandatory profiles completely when you sign out when using the “Delete cached copies of roaming profiles” Group Policy.
- Addresses an issue that causes blank tiles to appear on the Start menu with names such as “ms-resource:AppName” or “ms-resource:appDisplayName”. These blank tiles represent the installed applications and appear for approximately 15 minutes after updating to a newer version of Windows 10. Installing this update prevents these blank tiles from appearing on the Start menu.
- Addresses an issue with the Microsoft Japanese Input Method Editor (IME) that prevents an app’s custom candidate window from displaying correctly.
- Addresses an issue that occurs when you install inventory applications.
- Addresses an issue that includes kernel mode rules for .NET applications in Windows Defender Application Control policies. As a result, the generated policies are significantly larger than necessary.
- Addresses an issue that causes devices to fail Device Health Attestation.
- Addresses an issue that turns off S Mode when you enable System Guard Secure Launch on a system running Windows 10 in S Mode.
- Addresses an issue that causes lsass.exe memory usage to grow until the system becomes unusable. This occurs when Transport Layer Security (TLS) resumes a session.
- Addresses an issue with a race condition between Task Scheduler and the Workstation Service. As a result, users cannot automatically join a hybrid Azure Active Directory (AAD) domain and error 0x80070490 is generated.
- Addresses an issue that causes Azure Active Directory authentication to fail after signing in on Windows Virtual Desktop machines.
- Addresses an issue that causes AAD Work Accounts to unexpectedly disappear from certain apps such Microsoft Teams or Microsoft Office.
- Addresses an issue that accidently triggers hybrid AAD joining when the Group Policy “Register domain-joined computers as devices” is set to DISABLED. For more information, see Post configuration tasks for Hybrid Azure AD join.
- Addresses an issue with a partial Service Connection Point (SCP) configuration that causes dsregcmd.exe to stop working. This issue occurs because of a case-sensitive domain ID name comparison that occurs when joining a hybrid Azure Active Directory domain using single sign-on (SSO).
- Adds the ability to adjust the amount of idle time before a headset goes to sleep in the Settings app for Windows Mixed Reality.
- Addresses an issue that might generate a stop error when Docker containers run with process isolation.
- Addresses an issue that causes automatic enrollment and certificate retrieval to fail with the error, “The parameter is incorrect.”
- Addresses an issue that might cause Microsoft Defender Application Guard virtual machines to stop responding when Microsoft Defender Application Guard for Office opens a document. This issue might occur on some devices or in drivers that utilize GPU Hardware Accelerated Scheduling.
- Addresses an issue that prevents some media players from playing content on hybrid devices that are running with dGPU on iGPU displays.
- Addresses an issue with race conditions that cause high CPU usage. As a result, the system stops working and deadlocks occur.
- Addresses an issue with a deadlock in the New Technology File System (NTFS).
- Addresses an issue that causes DWM.exe to stop working in some cases.
- Improves the Windows Server Storage Migration Service by:
- Adding support for migration from NetApp FAS arrays to Windows Servers and clusters.
- Resolving multiple issues and improving reliability.
For more information, see Storage Migration Service overview.
- Addresses an issue that might prevent an application screen from working when using a Remote Desktop ActiveX control that is embedded in an HTML page.
Almenheten får den nye versjonen i løpet av mai
Det betyr at Microsfot er 99 prosent sikker på at dette er versjonen som blir den “store” vår-oppdateringen av Windows.
Vi tar forbehold, for det er få nye funksjoner for sluttbrukere, men i stedet feilrettinger.
Du kan allerede laste ned 21H1 ISO-filene om du har Insider-konto.
Oppdateringen heter KB4023057.
KB5001391 er allerede levert de som har oppgradert til 21H1 som retter:
“We fixed an issue causing a 0xC2 (BAD_POOL_CALLER) bugcheck when using IOCTL_SCSI_PASS_THROUGH_DIRECT.”
Dette er nytt utad
- Windows Hello: om du har både intern og eksternt web-kamera, kan du definere ekstern-kameraet som det eksterne for bruke med Windows Hello.
- Windows Defender Application Guard Performance har forbedret ytelsen noe som gjør det lettere for administratorer.
- Microsoft har forbedret Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Group Policy Service (GPSVC)-ytelsen.