Dette er alt det nye.
Heldigvis, fordi vi alle stort sett sitter inne, er Infinity Ward ute med en fersk Call of Duty Warzone-oppdatering, men ikke bare det.
Den tradisjonelle flerspilleren har fått nytt blod
Også den tradisjonelle flerspilleren er oppdatert med følgende kart-rotasjon:
- Cranked Kill Confirmed
- Mercenary Moshpit
- Atlas Superstore 24/7 (10v10) “Doorbuster 24/7”
- Gunfight is now St. Patrick’s Day themed!
Gulagen er din eneste sjanse om du spiller alene
Enspillermoduset er likt Warzone som med lag, men man har bare en sjanse til å komme tilbake, og det er gulagen – ute der, og man er ute for godt. Lykke til.
- Fix for a rare bug where players could have increased movement speed after coming out of the Gulag and back into the game
- Fixed a bug where players may find their weapon in a stowed position and are unable to reload or use their weapon
- In some cases, players could become stuck under Buy Stations when prone. This has been fixed
- The Threat UI could disappear from the screen if players complete a contract while they are being hunted from a Bounty Contract. This has been fixed
- Updated text to “Redeploy Squadmate” to make it a little more obvious on screen when you can buy back a teammate
- Fix for the last objective in the “Boats and Trains” Mission not tracking as intended
- Kills are now credited to the player who downed the enemy player.
- Fix for an exploit where players were able to shoot while downed
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to deposit cash using balloons if their settings were set to “Contextual Tap”
- Fixed a bug where players were able to clip into the walls in the Hospital