Det er ekstra mye morsomt denne gang.
Fast Ring-testere, og de som har valgt å hoppe rett på nye testversjoner, kan nå laste ned 17666 Redstone 5.
Sets er bedre
Nytt er forbedringer til Sets som organiserer programmer og apper som nettleserfaner. Nytt i denne oppdateringen er Fluent Design.
Nylige Microsoft Edge-faner vises nå ved bruk av alt+tab. For de av oss som bruker dette mye, er dette flott. Dette kan deaktiveres i multitasking-innstillingene.
Skal apper og nettsider åpnes i et nytt vindu eller i en ny fane? Nå du kan velge dette i multitasking-innstillingene.
Du kan også dempe lyd i en fane og faner gjenopprettes kjappere.
- We fixed an issue with dll from the previous flight that could result in explorer.exe crashing every few minutes.
- We fixed an issue resulting in VPN potentially not working after updating to the previous build.
- We fixed an issue from the previous build where apps may appear to be missing in secondary accounts after receiving app updates from the PC’s primary account.
- We fixed an issue from the previous flight resulting in a bugcheck with the error IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in tcpip.sys.
- We fixed an issue where a border would be visible when you maximized windows in the last few flights.
- We’ve updated the design of This PC so that there’s no longer space displayed for the cloud files state icon (which isn’t relevant on this page).
- The snipping toolbar (with WIN + Shift + S) will now follow your desired theme, light or dark.
- We fixed an issue that could result in the Emoji Panel and the touch keyboard not displaying correctly if invoked immediately after restarting explorer.exe.
- If your PC appears stuck at “Preparing to install…” somewhere between the 80%-100% in Windows Update – please be patient and wait up to 30 minutes (or in some cases – longer than 30 minutes) for this stage to complete.
- After completing the Windows Mixed Reality First Run experience, OOBE is black. Motion Controllers are also not recognized in exclusive apps. For Insiders who want to keep Windows Mixed Reality working – you might want to consider hitting pause on taking new Insider Preview builds until these issues are fixed. You can pause Insider Preview builds by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program and pressing the “Stop Insider Preview builds” button and choosing “Pause updates for a bit”.
- On resuming from sleep, the desktop may be momentarily visible before the Lock screen displays as expected.
- When Movies & TV user denies access to its videos library (through the “Let Movies & TV access your videos library?” popup window or through Windows privacy settings), Movies & TV crashes when the user navigates to the “Personal” tab.
- We’re aware of an issue that causes Narrator to read extra text when invoking Alt + Tab, and we’re working on a fix.
- If you complete the setup for a Windows Mixed Reality headset on this build, the headset will remain black until it is unplugged and reconnected to the PC.
Kjente Sets- og Office-feil
- Sets UX for Office Win32 desktop apps is not final. The experience will be refined over time based on feedback.
- The top of some Win32 desktop app windows may appear slightly underneath the tab bar when created maximized. To work around the issue, restore and re-maximize the window.
- Closing one tab may sometimes minimize the entire set.
- Tiling and cascading windows, including features like “View Side by Side” in Word, will not work for inactive tabs.
- The Office Visual Basic Editor window will currently be tabbed but is not intended to be in the future.
- Opening an Office document while the same app has an existing document open may cause an unintended switch to the last active document. This will also happen when closing a sheet in Excel while other sheets remain open.
- Local files or non-Microsoft cloud files will not be automatically restored, and no error message will be provided to alert the user to that fact.