Microsoft har lansert oppdatering KB4088776 for Windows 10 1709. Oppdateringen øker versjonsnummeret fra 16299.251 til 16299.309.
En av de viktigste forbedringene er at Microsoft utvider støtten (flere CPU-er) for å beskytte mot Spectre og Meltdown.
Dette er rettet (vi har uthevet det viktigste)
- Addresses issue where Internet Explorer stops working when using F12-based developer tools.
- Addresses issue with printing XML documents with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Updates legacy Document Mode cell visibility in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses issue with pinch and zoom gestures on some hardware in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses issue where Internet Explorer is unresponsive in certain scenarios when a Browser Helper Object is installed.
- Addresses issue to prevent media and other applications from becoming unresponsive or failing when upgrading graphics drivers.
- Addresses issue where customers receive «Check your account, you don’t own this content” errors when attempting to play or install owned content. This issue can also result in customers getting kicked out of a game in the middle of play.
- Addresses issue where, after installing KB4056892,KB4073291, KB4058258, KB4077675, or KB4074588 on a server, you may not be able to access SMB shared files in directory junction points or volume mount points hosted on that server. The error is «ERROR_INVALID_REPARSE_DATA”. As a result, editing some group policies using GPMC or AGPM 4.0 may fail with the error «The data present in the reparse point buffer is invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80071128)».
- Addresses issue where an AD FS server issue causes the WID AD FS database to become unusable after a restart. This might prevent the AD FS service from starting.
- Addresses issue where, after installing KB4090913, the Mixed Reality Portal may fail to initialize. This results in an “SXXXXXXX-X” error or a “We couldn’t download the Windows Mixed Reality Software” message may appear after the software is successfully downloaded.
- Lifts the Anti-Virus (AV) compatibility check to expand the number of Windows 10 devices that are offered cumulative Windows security updates. This includes cumulative Spectre and Meltdown protections for 32-Bit (x86) and 64-Bit (x64) versions of Windows, except the KB4078130 update that was offered to disable mitigation against Spectre Variant 2.
- Addresses issue that only affects some versions of antivirus software and only applies to computers on which the antivirus ISV updated the ALLOW REGKEY.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Desktop Bridge, Windows Kernel, Windows Shell, Windows MSXML, Device Guard, Windows Hyper-V, Windows Installer, and the Microsoft Scripting Engine.