Ny Redstone 4-beta rullet ut. Ny Fast Ring-versjon med bedre spill-ytelse lansert.
Microsoft har lansert Redstone 4-testversjon 16362.
Skal være bedre ytelse i ny Fast Ring-versjon
Denne versjonen er kun mulig å laste ned for de av dere som har valgt å aktivere «Skip Ahead«.
Microsoft har nå også forklart litt mer om hvorfor Creators Update har dårligere spill-ytelse enn ønskelig og påpeker at problemet skal være rettet i den nyeste Fast Ring-testversjonen:
«Før vi lanserer nye Windows-versjoner tester vi grundig med Windows Insider-basen for å sikre ytelse og stabilitetsforbedringer for kundene. Den enorme og voksende blandingen av maskinvare, programvare og driverkonfigurasjoner i markedet sikrer at vi jobber tett med maskinvarepartnere for å bygge og distribuere oppdateringer som gir ytelse og stabilitetsforbedringer.
Både automatisert telemetri og kundens tilbakemeldingsverktøy hjelper oss til å lage fremtidige oppdateringer. I dette tilfellet jobber vi med maskinvarepartnere og bruker Windows Insider-programmet til å teste kommende oppdateringer for å levere fortsatte ytelses- og stabilitetsoppdateringer for spillere.
Vi oppfordrer spillere til å fortsette å sende tilbakemelding og legge ved korte opptak som gjengir et problem for spillprestasjoner på http://aka.ms/submitgameperformancefeedback.
Vi kommuniserer oppdateringer og oppfølging til tilbakemeldingen din via Feedback Hub, så hold deg innstilt når du sender inn.»
Dette er rettet og forbedret i nyeste Redstone 4-testversjon
- We fixed an issue where minimized app windows on mixed-DPI monitor setups might end up drawing offscreen after your PC resumed from sleep.
- We fixed an issue where if you changed your display language preference to something other than the machine’s default then any app which did not take an update while also getting the updated language resource package from the Store would end up continuing to display its tile in Start in that default language rather than the new language displayed within the app and other system UI.
- We’ve updated the Action Center to now use “AM” / “PM” when indicating timestamp with the 12hr clock format, rather than “a” / “p”.
- We fixed an issue where using the letters in Start to jump to different locations in the alphabet wasn’t consistently working in the last few flights.
- We fixed an issue where when the People button was present in taskbar, and toast-only banners (for example from Outlook 2016) were sent, the Action Center badge counter would become inaccurate.
- We fixed an issue resulting in multiple apps crashing in the previous flight if you tried to log into the app using Facebook.
- We fixed an issue where pasting an image to Imgur.com from your clipboard wouldn’t work.
- We fixed an issue which could result in uploads failing on some sites, such as Behance.net.
- We fixed an issue resulting in drag and drop onto websites intermittently not working.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge would crash after choosing to pin certain websites to Start.
- We fixed an issue where a tab could get in a state where it displayed a tab preview thumbnail even though your mouse wasn’t hovering over the tab.
- We fixed an issue where website tooltips could end up displaying behind the Microsoft Edge window after opening a link in new tab in the background.
- We fixed an issue for certain websites where after watching an embedded video full screen then using Esc to return to the page would result in the video controller no longer being visible.
- We’ve updated editable fields in PDFs to now have a subtle color to help indicate that they’re editable.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Ghost Recon: Wildlands not starting in recent flights since the Easy anti-cheat component wouldn’t load.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Train Simulator 2017 failing to launch on recent flights.
- We fixed an issue where the Pinyin IME’s emoji picker wouldn’t load in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue where the Emoji Panel’s tooltips could become mixed up.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights resulting in precision touchpads potentially dropping gestures after coming out of sleep.
- We’ve made some adjustments to address an issue resulting in sudden and brief CPU spikes where you couldn’t move your mouse. If you’ve encountered this, please try it in this new build and let us know if your experience has improved.
- We fixed an issue where when using the Chinese (Simplified) handwriting panel InputPersonalization.exe could get into a state where it would unexpectedly have a continually high CPU usage.
- We’ve updated the Run dialog so when hold Ctrl + Shift then click OK or press enter, it will run that task or program elevated, just like how it works in Cortana.
- We fixed an issue where the Windows Defender Security Center app icon was missing in taskbar when the app was open, as well in Start’s all apps list. You will also notice that the icon is now un-plated in the taskbar.
- We fixed the issue where USBhub.sys was causing spontaneous reboots due to bugchecks (GSOD).
- We fixed an issue where the battery flyout might incorrectly show “PC not charging” while the device was changing in recent builds.
- We fixed an issue where fonts using shortcuts would become unusable and disappear from the Fonts folder.
- We fixed an issue where upgrading to recent flights would fail if you had a speech for a secondary language installed.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights resulting in some Insiders experiencing an issue where Store apps would begin to fail to activate after being launched a few times.
- We fixed an issue where your PC might not go to sleep automatically after remoting into it and signing out of the remote session.