Denne er nok ikke dum å få med seg.
Microsoft har akkurat lansert Windows 10 Insider Preview 14361 til PC-er (for de av dere i den kjappe nedlastings-ringen) og mobiler.
Pass på dette før du oppgraderer
Microsoft har rettet en lang rekke med feil, og vi kan ikke se noen grove nye problemer på denne listen.
Den kjipeste feilen er at personvern-innstillingene krasjer – Microsoft informerer om at allerede valgte innstillinger i denne fanen forblir intakte. Det anbefales derfor på det sterkeste at du definerer de korrekte innstillingene før du installerer ferske 14361.
Dette er rettet
Innstillings-menyen er forbedret etter tilbakemeldinger fra brukerne, og det er nye ikonet på plass. Dessuten er det jo en lang rekke forbedringer:
- We fixed the issue causing keyboard navigation in Store apps like Netflix or Tweetium to not work.
- We fixed the issue causing certain websites like YouTube to fail to render in Microsoft Edge or IE due to a recently implemented feature called TCP Fast Open.
- We fixed an issue resulting in a strange grey bar frequently being seen on the left side of the Microsoft Edge browser window (for example, after invoking a context menu).
- The window of active hours for when you are using your PC has been increased from 10 to 12 hours under Settings > Update & security > Windows Update and “Change active hours”.
- We have updated the download notification in Microsoft Edge to include filename, download status, and site domain on separate lines.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the icons to disappear from the tabs in Microsoft Edge after the DPI change corresponding with remotely connecting to the PC via Remote Desktop.
- We fixed an issue where DNG file thumbnails were not displaying in File Explorer.
- We polished the appearance of Start by reducing the amount of whitespace at the top of Start, and adding logic so that the scrollbars will immediately hide once your mouse is no longer hovering over that area. We also fixed an issue resulting in clipping on the bottom or side of Start’s context menus.
- We fixed an issue where pressing the Enter key would not submit the Wi-Fi password in the network flyout from the taskbar.
- We decreased the size of icons used in notifications from 64×64 to 48×48 – maintaining the visibility, while improving the use of space in the Action Center.
- We have improved the reliability of Cortana’s listening after tapping the mic button and fixed an issue that resulted in focus being lost to Cortana’s search box after a typed search has been deleted via backspace.
- We have updated Windows Defender to not show recap notifications in normal mode if no scans have been run, or in scan-only mode if no threads have been found.
- We fixed an issue that resulted in certain apps, such as Photos, not being able to set the desktop background.
- Going forward from Build 14361, your Task Manager settings will now be preserved across build updates.
- We fixed an issue where Start wouldn’t dismiss after launching Sticky Notes, leading to Sticky Notes appearing behind Start.
- We fixed an issue resulting in not being able to set your account picture in Settings using the camera option.
- We have added a keyboard shortcut for opening the taskbar’s clock and calendar flyout – this shortcut is WIN + Alt + D.
- We fixed an issue where Command Prompt wasn’t maximizing correctly on high DPI monitors. We also fixed an issue where Command Prompt wouldn’t refresh the windows properly when doing an upwards Ctrl + F search with a long output of text.
- We fixed an issue where the taskbar’s volume icon was showing incorrect states for 0% and muted.
- We fixed an issue where applying a new save location on the Storage Settings page for any one file type would result in any other pending save location changes being lost.